MA in Social Justice and Equity Studies
- Applicants will normally hold an honours undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline with a minimum average of 75%.
- Applicants will be expected to be proficient in English.*
- Applicants must supply transcripts.
- Applicants must supply three letters of reference - submitted electronically only.
- Applicants must supply a statement of interest outlining their research background, interests and goals (2 page maximum).
- Applicants must supply a current resume or curriculum vitae.
*Please note that while the University specifies a minimum TOEFL of 550 and a TWE of 4.0, minimum SJES program requirements are TOEFL 580 and TWE 4.5.
Thank you for your interest in the Faculty of Graduate Studies at Brock University!