Master of Business Administration
Graduate Program Director: Ernest Biktimirov
Director, Graduate Programs Goodman School of Business: Shari Sekel
Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, General Management, Business Analytics and Operations Management
Entry Point: You can begin the full-time and part-time MBA program in September orJanuary.
Part-time students may also begin in April.
Length of Program: One to Two years or 10-20 courses (depending on Advanced Standing)
The Application Process
September and January deadline: rolling admissions
(It is recommended that International applicants apply at least 5 months prior to the start of the program.)
April deadline: March 30
You will need to submit your transcripts as well as the following program specific materials:
· Statement of Interest – a one-page statement outlining your objectives in undertaking graduate study
· A resume detailing the applicant’s education and career to date
· GMAT score (minimum 550).
· A minimum TOEFL iBT score of 105/Academic IELTS 7.5/ITELP 600 is required for all applicants whose first language is not English
· A personal interview may be required
Thank you for your interest in the Faculty of Graduate Studies at Brock University!