Graduate Recruitment Events Program
The Graduate Recruitment Events Program has been designed specifically for graduate programs within the Faculties of Mathematics and Science, Humanities and Social Sciences.
Please review the guidelines below, complete the Funding Request Form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Faculty of Graduate Studies will financially support graduate program recruitment events up to $750/program (MSc and PhD in the same discipline are considered one program).
- Funding requests will be considered on a first come, first serve basis through the completion of the Graduate Program Recruitment Event Funding Request Form,
- Events may include: information session for prospective students, information session for students offered admission, symposium for prospective and current students, etc.
- The graduate recruitment event itinerary should ideally include the following:
-Faculty of Graduate Studies handouts/materials
-Graduate Program Director presence
-Current graduate student presence, including the Graduate Students' Association if possible
-Faculty of Graduate Studies presence
- The graduate program must provide the Faculty of Graduate Studies with prospective student contact information following event.