As a guidance counsellor ready to send countless students off to university, we know that you have many questions. Please read through the information below to stay in the loop about life at Brock.
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us by email.
Important Dates for 2020-21
- Fall 2020— Students should complete the OneApp to be eligible for donor awards and bursaries. They should apply early to maximize their earning potential. Applications close April 15, 2021.
- October and November, 2020 — Join us for an Experience Brock Information Session. Sign up today!
- November 9, 2020 — Fall Preview, running all month
- January 15, 2021 — Ontario secondary school applicants must submit their 101 applications by this date
- February to May 2021 — Offers of admission, entrance scholarship offers and co-op offers are sent to Ontario secondary school applicants
- April 1, 2021 — Applications are due for the Niagara Principal’s Scholarships
- April 15, 2021 — Applications for Law Plus (our pre-law experience program), Med Plus (our unique health preparatory program), and the Brock Leaders Citizenship Awards are due
- April 15, 2021 — Applications are due for the One App
- June 1, 2021 — Ontario secondary school students must respond to our offer of admission by this date, and residence applications and deposits are due
- Summer 2021 — Start your experience early. Register for Smart Start.
Specialist High Skills Major Programs at Your School?
We are happy to host your Specialist High Skills Major or subject-specific class for a virtual “day in the life” visit! We’ve developed a range of programs to cater to the needs of Specialist High Skills Major and subject-specific classes.
Content will include:
- Mock lectures
- Campus tours
- Discussions with student leaders of academic clubs and organizations
- Lab demonstrations/research discussions
- Student and Alumni features
- Co-op, Career, and Experiential Education highlights
For more information, please contact Courtney Keogh at firstname.lastname@example.org