As a guidance counsellor ready to send countless students off to university, we know that you have many questions. Please read through the information below to stay in the loop about life at Brock.
Important Dates for 2019-20
- Fall 2019 — Students should complete the OneApp to be eligible for donor awards and bursaries. They should apply early to maximize their earning potential. Applications close April 15, 2020.
- September 27-29, 2019 — Ontario Universities’ Fair
- November 3, 2019 — Fall Preview Day, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- January 15, 2020 — Ontario secondary school applicants must submit their 101 applications by this date
- February to May 2020 — Offers of admission, entrance scholarship offers and co-op offers are sent to Ontario secondary school applicants
- March 16-20, 2020 — March Break tours program
- April 1, 2020 — Applications are due for Niagara Principal’s Scholarships
- April 5, 2020 — Brock Open House, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- April 15, 2020 — Applications for Law Plus (our pre-law experience program), Med Plus (our unique health preparatory program), and Brock Leaders Citizenship Awards are due
- June 1, 2020 — Ontario secondary school students must respond to our offer of admission by this date, and residence applications and deposits are due
- Summer 2020 — Start your experience early. Register for our summer orientation programs — Smart Start, LEAP and BaseCamp
- The Brock Book
- Undergraduate Course Calendar
- Articulation Agreements, Joint Programs, Collaborative Programs and Degree Completion Programs
- International and U.S. Student Application Information
- Smart Start — a day-long orientation program held for all first-year students and their parents
- LEAP: add to the Smart Start experience with a an overnight stay in residence and community engagement opportunities
- BaseCamp — rock climbing, canoeing and backpacking trips for incoming undergraduate students
Specialist High Skills Major Programs at Your School?
We are happy to host large groups, classes and Specialist High Skills Majors at Brock.
We’ve developed a range of programs to cater to the needs of Specialist High Skills Major classes. We’ll work with you to create a custom program including reach-ahead experiences or experiential learning opportunities for your students. We can accommodate full- or half-day agendas, and are happy to offer complimentary transportation and lunch options!
- lecture shadowing opportunities
- campus tours
- meet and greet sessions with academic advisers
- discussions with student leaders of academic clubs and organizations
- lab demonstrations/research discussions
- educational leadership high ropes challenge course (this program is rooted in experiential education methodologies and includes group team building, personal development, and creative problem solving through initiatives and climbing experiences)