As a guidance counsellor ready to send countless students off to university, we know that you have many questions. Please read through the information below to stay in the loop about life at Brock.
Important Dates for 2019-20
- Fall 2019 — Students should complete the OneApp to be eligible for donor awards and bursaries. They should apply early to maximize their earning potential. Applications close April 15, 2020.
- September 27-29, 2019 — Ontario Universities’ Fair
- November 3, 2019 — Fall Preview Day, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- January 15, 2020 — Ontario secondary school applicants must submit their 101 applications by this date
- February to May 2020 — Offers of admission, entrance scholarship offers and co-op offers are sent to Ontario secondary school applicants
- May 1, 2020 — Applications for Law Plus (our pre-law experience program), Med Plus (our unique health preparatory program), and Brock Leaders Citizenship Awards are due
- May 1, 2020 — Applications are due for the OneApp and Niagara Principal’s Scholarships
- June 1, 2020 — Ontario secondary school students must respond to our offer of admission by this date, and residence applications and deposits are due
- Summer 2020 — Start your experience early. Register for Smart Start.
Specialist High Skills Major Programs at Your School?
We are happy to host large groups, classes and Specialist High Skills Majors at Brock.
We’ve developed a range of programs to cater to the needs of Specialist High Skills Major classes. We’ll work with you to create a custom program including reach-ahead experiences or experiential learning opportunities for your students. We can accommodate full- or half-day agendas, and are happy to offer complimentary transportation and lunch options!
- lecture shadowing opportunities
- campus tours
- meet and greet sessions with academic advisers
- discussions with student leaders of academic clubs and organizations
- lab demonstrations/research discussions
- educational leadership high ropes challenge course (this program is rooted in experiential education methodologies and includes group team building, personal development, and creative problem solving through initiatives and climbing experiences)