As a guidance counsellor ready to send countless students off to university, we know that you have many questions. Please read through the information below to stay in the loop about life at Brock. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us by email, or by phone at 905 688 5550 x4293.
Important Dates for 2017/2018
- September 22-24, 2017 — Ontario Universities’ Fair
- November 5, 2016 — Fall Preview Day
- January 17, 2018 — Ontario secondary school applicants must submit their 101 applicaions by this date
- April 8, 2018 — Brock Open House
- June 1, 2018 — Ontario secondary school students must respond to our offer of admission by this date
- June 1, 2018 — Residence applications and deposits are due
- Summer 2018 — Smart Start: a day-long orientation program held for all first-year students and their parents.
- July to August 2018 — LEAP: add to the Smart Start experience with a an overnight stay in residence and community engagement opportunities.
- August 2018 — BaseCamp: rock climbing, canoeing and backpacking trips for incoming undergraduate students.
- The Brock Book 2017-18
- The Marilyn I. Walker School of Fine and Performing Arts Viewbook 2017-18
- Undergraduate Course Calendar
- Articulation Agreements, Joint Programs, Collaborative Programs and Degree Completion Programs
- International and U.S. Student Application Information
- Smart Start — a day-long orientation program held for all first-year students and their parents
- LEAP: add to the Smart Start experience with a an overnight stay in residence and community engagement opportunities
- BaseCamp — rock climbing, canoeing and backpacking trips for incoming undergraduate students
Counsellor Updates for 2016/2017
- Coming soon.
Specialist High Skills Major Programs at Your School?
We are happy to host large groups, classes and Specialist High Skills Majors at Brock.
We’ve developed a range of programs to cater to the needs of Specialist High Skills Major classes. We’ll work with you to create a custom program including reach-ahead experiences or experiential learning opportunities for your students. We can accommodate full- or half-day agendas, and are happy to offer complimentary transportation and lunch options!
- lecture shadowing opportunities
- campus tours
- meet and greet sessions with academic advisers
- discussions with student leaders of academic clubs and organizations
- lab demonstrations/research discussions
- educational leadership high ropes challenge course (this program is rooted in experiential education methodologies and includes group team building, personal development, and creative problem solving through initiatives and climbing experiences)
For more information, please contact Courtney Keogh at email@example.com or 905 688 5550 x3495.
To request publications, please contact Recruitment and Liaison Services.
Phone: 905 688 5550 x4293
(Monday-Friday from 8:30-4:30)
E-mail: Contact us by email