Join us Sunday, April 7 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. to experience all that Brock has to offer. You will have the opportunity to tour our campus and residences, meet faculty and staff, and attend information sessions or Experience Brock options. Remember, this day is all about you!
What is there to do at Open House?
- Tour our beautiful campus
- Visit our exceptional residences
- Meet with faculty, staff and students at our Information Fair
- Attend presentations or Experience Brock opportunities
- On-the-spot admissions for college/transfer students
Where should I start?
- Review the schedule below to determine the sessions you’d like to attend. Note the time(s) and room(s).
- The Information Fair will be open from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Campus tours and residence visits will be available all day until 4 p.m.
More information and registration coming soon.