Important Dates for 2019-20
- Fall 2019 — Students should complete the OneApp to be eligible for donor awards and bursaries. They should apply early to maximize their earning potential. Applications close April 15, 2020.
- September 27-29, 2019 — Ontario Universities’ Fair
- November 3, 2019 — Fall Preview Day, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- January 15, 2020 — Ontario secondary school applicants must submit their 101 applications by this date
- February to May 2020 — Offers of admission, entrance scholarship offers and co-op offers are sent to Ontario secondary school applicants
- May 1, 2020 — Applications for Law Plus (our pre-law experience program), Med Plus (our unique health preparatory program), and the Brock Leaders Citizenship Awards are due
- May 1, 2020 — Applications are due for the One App and Niagara Principal’s Scholarships
- June 1, 2020 — Ontario secondary school students must respond to our offer of admission by this date, and residence applications and deposits are due
- Summer 2020 — Start your experience early. Register for Smart Start.
Applying to Brock
Whether your son or daughter is thinking of applying to Brock, or has already accepted our offer of admission, our Admissions team is here to assist them through the application process with any questions they may have. Please visit the Admissions website for more information on the application process or admissions related questions, or refer to this year’s undergraduate calendar.
Transitioning to Brock
Sign up for our Smart Start program to get exclusive access to content designed to make your transition to Brock a successful one. Throughout July and August, you will have the opportunity to participate in a series of informational videos and interact with our student leaders and campus partners through email, chat, or video call.
Learning at Brock
Co-op education offers students a valuable opportunity to enhance their education by acquiring career-related work experience before graduation. They’ll gain practical experience, develop a network of contacts, and obtain a better understanding of careers in their field.
Living at Brock
The residence system at Brock has been recognized as bring one of the best in Canada. Students live in modern facilities, meet new friends, and become a vital part of the Brock community. Brock offers seven individual residences in four distinct styles: traditional, semi-suite, suite and townhouse, with both single and double rooms.
Brock University’s Off-Campus Living office offers year-round housing information to students, landlords, and residents in the Niagara region. The office provides resources regarding a variety of off-campus housing topics, such as finding accomodations, landlord/tennant issues, neighbourhood relations, community involvement, and much more.
Safety on Campus
Campus Security — We are very proud of our safe and friendly campus. There are many security features on campus, including Campus Security — who are on duty 24/7, Emergency Call Buttons located across the campus, and a Campus Watch program.
Campus Security also offers a service that provides students, staff and visitors with a safe escort on and around campus at night.
Discover Brock For Yourself!
Plan a visit to our campus and discover the Brock experience for yourself! All tours are led by current Brock students who will show you around our beautiful campus. You will visit many areas of interest along the way such as classrooms, residences, recreational areas, student meeting spaces, and much more. Regular campus tours are offered Monday to Friday at 10 a.m. or 2 p.m., and will take approximately 1.5 hours.
If you book a tour from May through August, extend your Brock experience by planning to stay overnight on our beautiful campus! We will provide you with your own private air-conditioned bedroom complete with an adjoining washroom. The Brock University campus is minutes from tourist attractions like Niagara Falls, the Welland Canal, and wine tours throughout Niagara!
Brock University is situated in the Niagara Peninsula, home of natural beauty and world-famous attractions. When you visit our campus, leave yourself some time to explore the features our broader region has to offer. Click the link below for ideas to start planning your visit and experience everything Niagara has to offer.