As the parent of a student ready to head off to university, we know that you have many questions. Please read through the information below to stay in the loop about life at Brock.
Important Dates for 2022-23
- Fall 2022— Students should complete the OneApp to be eligible for donor awards and bursaries. They should apply early to maximize their earning potential. Applications close April 15, 2023.
- January 12, 2023 — Ontario secondary school applicants must submit their 101 applications by this date
- February to May 2023 — Offers of admission, entrance scholarship offers and co-op offers are sent to Ontario secondary school applicants
- April 1, 2023 — Applications are due for the Niagara Principal’s Scholarships
- April 15, 2023 — Applications for Law Plus (our pre-law experience program), Med Plus (our unique health preparatory program), and the Brock Leaders Citizenship Awards are due
- April 15, 2023 — Applications are due for the One App
- June 1, 2023 — Ontario secondary school students must respond to our offer of admission by this date, and residence applications and deposits are due
- Summer 2023 — Start your experience early. Register for Smart Start.
Applying to Brock
Whether your student is thinking of applying to Brock, or has already accepted our offer of admission, our Admissions team is here to assist them through the application process with any questions they may have. Please visit the Admissions website for more information on the application process or admissions related questions, or refer to this year’s undergraduate calendar.
Transitioning to Brock
Sign up for our Smart Start program to get exclusive access to content designed to make your transition to Brock a successful one. Throughout July and August, you will have the opportunity to participate in a series of informational videos and interact with our student leaders and campus partners through email, chat, or video call.
Learning at Brock
Co-op education offers students a valuable opportunity to enhance their education by acquiring career-related work experience before graduation. They’ll gain practical experience, develop a network of contacts, and obtain a better understanding of careers in their field.
Living at Brock
Live in one of Brock’s convenient and welcoming residences, meet new friends and become part of our vibrant community. Brock offers residences in three distinct styles: traditional, semi-suite, and townhouse, with both single and double rooms.
Brock University’s Off-Campus Living office offers year-round housing information to students, landlords, and residents in the Niagara region. The office provides resources regarding a variety of off-campus housing topics, such as finding accomodations, landlord/tennant issues, neighbourhood relations, community involvement, and much more.
Safety on Campus
Campus Security — We are very proud of our safe and friendly campus. There are many security features on campus, including Campus Security — who are on duty 24/7, Emergency Call Buttons located across the campus, and a Campus Watch program.
Campus Security also offers a service that provides students, staff and visitors with a safe escort on and around campus at night.