Brock University is dedicated to your academic success.
Below you'll find more information about a variety of tools, offices and services that are available to you as a Brock student. We're here to help you from day one to Convocation and beyond.
Brock International Academic and Language Support
Here at Brock, there are many events and services that are available to your during your academic studies. Therefore, we would like to introduce to you the academic support services that are available to you through Brock International Services:
- Online Workshops
- 1-on-1 Meetings
- Skills for Success Video Series
- ACAD/LANG SUPPORT Sakai Site
Looking to add an experiential component to your degree?
Wondering about the different types of Experiential Learning?
More questions about Experiential Learning?
Information Technology Services (ITS)
As a part of Student Life and Success, Learning Services provides academic support to help you reach your full potential. Over 5,000 students take advantage of our opportunities each year. Most services are delivered by upper-year students so you can learn from their experiences.
We offer a wide-variety of services and events – such as
- On-campus and on-line live workshops on a variety of academic topics
- Drop-in academic support and study groups in writing, referencing, science, math, and business.
- Events such as Resilience & Opportunity Conference, First Generation Trailblazers, and more
- Online skill tutorials and tip sheets in essay writing, referencing, math, science, exam preparation, time management and other academic skills
Learning Services also offers a pay-for-use tutoring service. Meet one-on-one with a Brock upper-year student tutors to help you succeed in your classes.