We are thrilled to share our campus with you and help you experience Brock University.
The safety of the Brock community – including you, our guests – is our top priority. Prior to your visit, we ask that you review and agree to the guidelines below. This will ensure the safety of all campus visit participants and our staff members. Should you choose not to follow these safety expectations, we will not be able to host your visit in person.
Please wait until 5 minutes before your scheduled tour before entering the building and due to current capacity limits if you arrive more than 15 minutes late for your scheduled time, your tour reservation will be cancelled.
If you do not feel well, please reschedule your visit.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Brock University staff and student ambassadors leading your visit will wear a mask throughout the entirety of your visit and will practice appropriate physical distancing.
- Brock University staff and student ambassadors leading your campus tour will have completed a daily self-screen survey prior to their arrival on campus the day of your visit.
- Check-in for your visit will be contactless.
- You can find out more about what Brock University is doing to safely return to campus here.
WHAT WE CAN EXPECT FROM YOU
- You must register for a visit with us at least 24-hours in advance.
- All guests are required to provide proof of vaccination upon check-in.
- You may only be accompanied by a maximum of two guests (a maximum of three visitors per party), or one guest (a maximum of two visitors per party) for tours of the Marilyn I. Walker School of Fine and Performing Arts.
- You and your guest will be required to wear a mask over your nose and mouth throughout the entirety of your visit.
- You must practice physical distancing from individuals not in your party.
- Each member of your group must complete Brock’s Self-Screen Survey the day of your visit.