We are thrilled to share our campus with you and help you experience Brock University.
The safety of the Brock community – including you, our guests – is our top priority. Prior to your visit, we ask that you review and agree to the guidelines below. This will ensure the safety of all campus visit participants and our staff members.
If you do not feel well, please reschedule your visit.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Brock University staff and student ambassadors leading your visit will be encouraged to wear a mask in spaces where physical distancing cannot be maintained.
- You can find out more about what Brock University is doing to safely return to campus here.
WHAT WE CAN EXPECT FROM YOU
- Please register for your tour at least 24-hours in advance.
- Please limit the number of guests in your party to allow for social distancing on your tour. Please ensure that all guests are included as a part of your registration.
- While masks will still be encouraged in spaces where physical distancing cannot be maintained, Brock University has paused its masking requirement until further notice.
- Each member of your group is strongly encouraged to complete Brock’s Self-Screen Survey the day of your visit.
- Please cancel and re-schedule your tour should you not feel well on the day of your visit.