We are thrilled to share our campus with you and help you experience Brock University.
The safety of the Brock community – including you, our guests – is our top priority. Prior to your visit, we ask that you review and agree to the guidelines below. This will ensure the safety of all campus visit participants and our staff members.
If you do not feel well, please reschedule your visit.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Brock University staff and student ambassadors leading your visit will wear a mask throughout the entirety of your visit and will practice appropriate physical distancing.
- Check-in for your visit will be contactless.
- You can find out more about what Brock University is doing to safely return to campus here.
WHAT WE CAN EXPECT FROM YOU
- Please register for your tour at least 24-hours in advance.
- Please limit the number of guests in your party to allow for social distancing on your tour. Please ensure that all guests are included as a part of your registration.
- You and your guests will be required to wear a mask over your nose and mouth throughout the entirety of your visit.
- Each member of your group is strongly encouraged to complete Brock’s Self-Screen Survey the day of your visit.
- Please cancel and re-schedule your tour should you not feel well on the day of your visit.