Brock Ambassadors play an integral role within the department of Recruitment and Liaison Services’ Welcome Centre and Campus Visit Program, serving as the first point of contact for thousands of guests to Brock each year. As student ambassadors for the Office of the Registrar and the University, Brock Ambassadors welcome prospective students, their guests, and other campus visitors by sharing their authentic Brock experience.
More about Ambassadors
Brock Ambassadors have a wide range of duties which include, but are not limited to, serving as campus tour guides as well as student recruiters at university events. Ambassadors also assist with day-to-day operations at the Welcome Center, including phone and email inquiries, campus visit registration, greeting guests, and other duties as assigned.
The application for Fall 2021 has closed. Applications for Fall 2022 will open in February 2022.
Interested in getting involved in the meantime?
- Must be a full-time Undergraduate student at Brock University.
- A love of Brock, including experience participating in a wide range of Brock-related activities.
- Strong public speaking skills.
- Strong leadership abilities, interpersonal skills, and an energetic and positive attitude.
- Must be available for Brock Ambassador training the week prior to start of Fall term.
- Expect to work up to 8 hours per week; schedule is flexible to your academic schedule.
- Attend Fall Preview Day, Open House, and other recruitment events.
- Continuous professional and skill development in customer service, effective communication, public speaking, critical thinking, leadership, organization, and time management.
- Development of leadership and communication skills that will serve you in your future career goals.
- Extremely tight-knit team environment and opportunity for lifelong friendships.